KUMPULAN FIMA BERHAD
Global, regional and/or local
adversely impact commodity prices,
customers demand and costs.
Volatile exchange rates for foreign
Failure to recruit and retain key staff,
and the inability to deploy staff within
the Group where they are most
needed could affect the business.
Internal and external regulatory
Safety, Health and Environment
from non-compliance with policies
and procedures leading to death or
• Monitoring of market/economic conditions.
• Strategic business plan based on market
• Key marketing strategy for each division.
• Foreign currency bank accounts.
• Exploring export markets.
• Talent management and succession planning
framework, policies and talent mobilisation.
• Revised remuneration and rewards programme.
• Annual key performance indicator and appraisal
for each personnel.
• Constant monitoring for each department, division
• Regular review in operational audit programme.
• Continuous updating to new regulatory
• The Safety, Health & Environment (and
Emergency Response Policies & Procedure was
established and implemented at divisional level.
• Performancemonitoring& reporting implemented.
• Regular safety training dialogues and dedicated
The top five (5) risk factors of the Group after considering its likelihood and its impact from both a financial
and/or non-financial standpoint are as follows:
Broad risk area
Key mitigation measures