Kumpulan Fima Berhad
STAKEHOLDER AREAS OF FOCUS
• Job security and wages
• Conducive workplace
• Career development
• Corporate activity
• Health and safety
• Group’s growth &
Our strategy is to invest in the attraction, retention and development
of a diverse and talented workforce aligned with our values of open
communication, empowering others, safety, respecting all our
stakeholders and acting ethically by offering diverse employment
prospects, opportunities for development, and competitive rewards
and benefits that have a clear link to performance.
The Group has in place a Whistleblowing Policy and structured
grievance procedures to address employees’ cares and concerns.
• Delivering profitable returns
• Financial strength & resilience
• Disclosing timely, concise and
• Upholding corporate values
• Business sustainability
• through timely disclosures of the Group’s financial results,
announcements, annual reports and via the Company’s website.
• by disseminating material issues to the market by way of Bursa
• through continued improvements in our business strategies,
governance framework and corporate reporting.
• through engagements at General Meetings.
• Changing needs of customers
• Business ethics
• Supply chain/traceability
• Health & safety
We seek to be honest and fair in our relationships with our
customers and to provide the standards of product and service that
have been agreed.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety and quality of the
goods we produce and the services we provide.
Certifications to support market credibility.
• Economic empowerment/
• Community safety and health
Our operations create employment and career development
opportunities for our local communities, as well as business
opportunities for local suppliers.
Communities also benefit from improved standards of living from,
inter alia, the infrastructurewe put in place andwelfare contributions.